Interested in renewing your car insurance online?
You have renewal options.
On ICBC’s online renewal portal, you can renew with the same ICBC insurance coverage you have now, add or remove listed drivers, update your address and change how you use your vehicle within non-commercial classes.
You can only renew online through ICBC if you meet the following criteria. If you do not qualify, please fill out our form to renew with us. We are happy to assist you by phone or email if you have any questions about the process.
Online ICBC renewal criteria:
- My vehicle is in one name only and is not in a company name or a leased vehicle.
- My policy is active (not expired), and I am looking to renew my existing license plate.
- I do not have any outstanding debts with ICBC.
- There is no change in ownership of my vehicle.
- I do not need to reduce or remove coverage.
- I have a BC Services Card app (this is required for security to log in).
If you qualify, follow these quick steps:
- Click "Get started" below.
- When prompted with your broker selection, pick “Janzen Insurance”.
- If Janzen Insurance does not show up under Your Broker History, click “Find another Broker” and search us under postal code V4P 1H7.
Selecting Janzen Insurance as your broker allows us to review your renewal and assist you at any point along the way. We're here to support you, no matter how you renew.
We can still offer all renewals by phone and email – call or email us anytime and we are happy
to assist you.